How do we collect your data?
You directly provide my campaign with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online as a volunteer
- Voluntarily email us using the contact details provided
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
My campaign collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with updates about the campaign and opportunities on how to get involved
How do we store your data?
My campaign will keep your contact details (including email address or phone number) for the duration of the selection campaign, and if applicable, for a general election campaign. For any correspondence following this period, we will contact you to ask whether you’d like to continue receiving updates from our campaign.
What are your data protection rights?
My campaign would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You can view them here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/data-protection-rights-for-data-subjects/data-protection-rights-for-data-subjects
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit my website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – My campaign uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites